Sunday, July 18, 2010

Surprise Party


Two nights ago I walked into my clients home for dinner. Two nights ago little did I know the surprise that awaited me.

As I entered Lonnie and Cindy's home I was asked to meet their son who was taking a semester to study abroad in Prague. And then from his bedroom, 20 of my friends popped out! What?! I was so surprised. Did not see this one coming. Literally had no idea. FUN.

The evening was filled with friends, food, and great conversations. A relaxing night with people that hold sweet spots in my life... from spin people, to yoga people, to neighbors. It was a time I will never forget as this was the first surprise party ever thrown for me. :-)

I can not describe how grateful I am for the people who make my life so rich and meaningful.
Life is meant to be shared with others.

Two nights ago I went to my first surprise party.
Two nights ago I was surrounded by community...

No comments:

Post a Comment