Friday, July 16, 2010

The Road To New Beginnings

"Life is a work of art in progress made up of beginnings and endings that run together..."

As I opened my Daily Om meditation book this morning, that was the first sentence. I was sitting on the beach patio - 6 days before I start a new season in my life - and all I could think of was 'Yes, that is So True!'

I have a never ending to-do list running through my mind.
Yet, at the same time I am calm and feel peaceful.
I'm learning to enjoy the moment. Embrace emotions.
Take as many mental pictures as I can.

Last night was my final spin class in Laguna Beach.
Today is the last yoga class at California State Univ. Fullerton.

I'm getting excited and find myself smiling when I think of the future.

My life is a canvas; a work of art in progress...

No comments:

Post a Comment