Thursday, July 15, 2010

7 days till Europe

One week from today, I board a plane to Europe.
Destination Budapest.
3 week road-trip with my Serbian best friend. The plan is to not have a plan.

I have also decided to stay in Europe and land in Vienna.
Will be teaching, working in fair trade, and always Yoga!

I'm leaving the beautiful ocean view patio of Laguna Beach and saying yes to a grand adventure.
Jumping and finding my wings on the way down.

Am I scared? You bet!
Do I ask myself if I'm crazy... every day!

However, I have this desire to see the world, live in it, breath in the new sites and sounds.

7 days until the journey begins. 7 days...

3 comments:

  1. Katie, this will be so much fun for you, you don`t have to be scared, Mum No. 2 will always be there for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ilona - thank you. Your words just made me relax and smile. I know that our paths will be crossing again soon. Much love to you :)

    ReplyDelete