Saturday, July 31, 2010

Road Trip


Driving all over Europe!
Listening to music. Singing loud, very loud, in a little red BMW.
Katie and Rajko's adventures continue...
As if driving from Budapest to Vienna to Serbia was not enough - today we leave for yet another trip. A drive to Athens. The road to Greece will take us through Montenegro and Macedonia. The venture will be long. Yet, with people who love to laugh... the journey will be fun. It's a 7 hour drive to the boarder. Stopping at the coast (I am dying to see water again). This beach girl misses the ocean! Then another 7 hour ride in to Athens. A city with so much history. This will not be my first time in the country of Greece but it will be my first stop in the city named after the Greek god Athina. I'm excited to see the ruins/sites.

So what will be in store these next few days? What can I expect?
More boarder crossings and check points, passport stamps, hot hot weather, and a lot of i-pod tunes.

6 people. 2 cars. 14 hours.
Driving all over Europe!
Stay posted. More is to come on our road trip...

2 comments:

  1. Thanks. The photo was taken as I was bored out of my head sitting for hours in a hot car. It's funny the things you do to amuse yourself. :) :) Yeah, it's one of my favorite photos too.

    ReplyDelete