Saturday, July 24, 2010

Budapest


Buda and Pest = Budapest
2 beautiful cities connected by the Danube.

After 30 hours of traveling, I have landed in Europe.
Destination Hungary.
City - Budapest... a beautiful place to explore.
The sites remind me of a combination of Vienna meets Prague. It's lovely.

I do recommend that you look both ways before crossing the street.
Today I was almost hit. My friend has laughed about it alllll day and made me put it in the blog. Said it was one of the funniest things he's ever seen. What's so funny about a car almost taking off my right leg!

The day was filled with laughs, seeing news sites, and drinking a lot of coffee!
Took a river cruise, walked around the city, and then jet lag hit.
If you ever get a chance to visit this city, do it.
The people are friendly. The food is good. The sites are beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment