Wednesday, August 18, 2010

yoga - 2


This morning I woke up sore.  The kind of feel good sore where you know your muscles are still alive.  As I got out of bed my hamstrings said good morning...  Followed by the left glute singing hello and my shoulders joining in the chorus.
I practiced yoga yesterday.  And today I feel good.  While there are many levels of yoga, I enjoy the work and effort it takes holding challenging poses.  There is something completely exhilarating about it.  When I’m in an advanced pose, all I can do is breath and focus… it causes me to be in the moment.  All my worries and cares are gone.  In that place in time, I am without thought.
I breath.  I focus.  I am happy. 
I love yoga!  I’m going back for more.  Completely addicted.  Today 2 yoga teachers (Ana and I) are taking a hike on the island of Krk.  We’re going to a remote beach.  Stopping along the way to practice yoga.
It’s going to be a good day. 
The pictures you see were taken yesterday from my yoga practice… fun!
Shanti, Shanti, Shanti = Peace, Peace, Peace  

No comments:

Post a Comment