Wednesday, August 11, 2010

9 hours to Croatia


I am on a bus heading towards Croatia. 9 hours!
Can someone please remind me again why I love traveling?!?
On a positive note, I have 2 books to read and time to relax. Hoping the journey to the coast will go by fast... as fast as 9 hours on a bus can go.
When I arrive my yoga friend Ana will be waiting for me. Ana and Eva are sisters who were my roommates while doing yoga teacher training in Spain. They are Croatian - strong Mediterranean women... they smoke, they cuss like sailors, they teach yoga, and they have a passion for olive oil! During our time together in Spain we became good friends. Ana recently visited me in Laguna Beach. Now I am on my was to see her on the beautiful island of Krk.
Looking forward to some yoga and girl time.
After a week in Croatia I head back to Austria to settle in and start a new season in my life. What lies ahead?... maybe I'll daydream about the future - I have time.
I'm on a bus heading towards Croatia.
9 hours!

No comments:

Post a Comment