Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Yoga in France

The beauty of Yoga is that it goes with you where ever one travels.  On my holiday abroad I'm very happy to be working with a great yoga instructor, Mehdi Zidhane. 
Check out his work at Seed OneEarth White Ocean 
Pretty fabulous work he is doing. I love positive people who want to make an impact in the world using their unique gifts and talents (yoga and all). 
In traveling, I see that yoga in France, and all over the world, is growing and becoming more and more popular.  Practicing in the Tuileries Gardens by the Louvre Museum is one of my favorite spots.  I'm sharing some photos of our acro-yoga flow and acro-yoga Thai massage.  I love yoga and meeting great people who have the same passion as me...
Yoga has lead me into a wonderful international community.

No comments:

Post a Comment