Wednesday, July 25, 2012

First days in France

My first days in France have been nothing like I expected - or has it?  Day one - taxi took me to the wrong apartment (we somewhat laughed).  Arrived to see my adopted baby niece (she is adorable).  Took a walk around the city and stopped at Police Station (my girlfriends phone was stolen).  Bought French wine at grocery where a little boy told me he loved me in the check-out line...I almost stole him he was so cute.  Man, the French are good at romancing even as children!  Ate dinner at 10pm and stayed up late watching movies with my french friends.  Day two was shopping - need I say more - I will look fab when I return.  4 sexy dresses, ah hummm!  Took a nap in a park, read a book, drank champagne and ate a Nutella crepe... life could end as I know it.  Ended the day with dinner party at my friends flat (9 French and me).  We ordered take out sushi (they deliver sushi here to your door like pizza).  We laughed and goofed off.  2 new babies in the mix and lots of fun.  I have not laughed that hard in a long time.  The men here are so funny - they love to prank and goof off.  I'm so happy to be alive I can't tell you how grateful I am.  Getting ready to visit my favorite place in Paris (Notre Dame)... ahhh, I am lucky - yes, I know this to be true :)))))))

No comments:

Post a Comment