Sunday, July 29, 2012

X-Men

Didn't think I'd travel to France to get hooked on X-Men but I had no plans just a ticket. You never know what can happen when having open travel plans... X-Men movie marathons and everything in between. My friend Kevin has the entire movie series. I watched one, now I can't stop! Today we are watching the last one. This stuff is intense. I get so into it that last night Stephie and Kevin were laughing at how fixed and focused I was on the movie...they had to tell me to relax and breathe. I find that hilarious as in my daily job as a yoga teacher I'm always telling others to relax and breathe... To the last movie of X-Men... Relaxing, Breathing, and All. This picture is a shot from the spot where all the X-Men watching has occurred. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment