Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Joëlle bébé Eniola

I am an adopted aunt to a beautiful little baby. She is so precious. Adorable is an understatement! My good friends Stephanie and Kevin invited Eni into the world this May. As I'm staying with them on my holiday at their place in France, I can't get over how cute this little one is. What's even more fun is that when I was little I used to ask my parents if they would get me a black baby for Christmas...I'm weird, now you really know how weird! Yep, as a little girl friends of ours adopted a black baby and I wanted one too, so it was on my Christmas list 3 years running. Go ahead, laugh:)
It's amazing to see how with time we often get what we want, what we need. Now, I am blessed to be an adopted aunt to my beautiful Eniola. Elle mignonne, ellle est belle... She's cute, she is beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment