Saturday, July 14, 2012

Taking Breaks

I often find that I have to take a break from writing.  It's something that I love and something that I will always come back to but when busy it's the first thing that goes.  In the last two months, I've started teaching yoga more than full-time.  Two new yoga studios have opened where I'm teaching on a regular basis and my current work load with private clients is continually growing.  All is good, but so much growth that all I've been doing is working.... one down dog at a time!
We strive for balance in life at least that's what we're told is best for us.  Yet I find that balance is a continual shift - it's a work in progress.  Moments in life will be very busy.  Moments in life will be quiet.  I've gone from living in Vienna (one of the most quiet times) to working and living as a successful yoga instructor in beach Mayberry (an overly busy season).  In order for me to do what I do for a living and keep my sanity, I take breaks.  Whether it's time away from blogging, taking a weekend and laying low, or booking a trip to relax and restore - I often find that I have to take breaks.

No comments:

Post a Comment