Saturday, November 10, 2012

Breakfast at Katie's

I work hard and often find myself craving a day off. Today is that day. I have nothing, no plans- just me. It's amazing! This usually never happens, but when the stars align and I'm free to just be... I'm so happy. One could say that I'm mastering 'The Art of Nothing'. In a world of go, go, go - it feels good to have a movie and PJ day. Couldn't be more content!
Today I'm watching Breakfast at Tiffany's. I love the scene where they walk into the store and steal cat and dog masks and walk out wearing them on the street. Fabulous! Maybe tomorrow when I jaunt up to LA I can talk my friends into some similar fun...
Since I work out for a living, here's to resting the body and turning off the brain. Everyone needs a movie and PJ day every once in a while. Here's to The Art of Nothing... I must say, I'm mastering pretty well.

No comments:

Post a Comment