Sunday, August 12, 2012

Shopping in Paris

My pockets are empty but my hands are full (of shopping bags)!  As I am ending my holiday in Paris, I had to hit the stores one more time.  Amazing fashion finds are in Paris and London like no other.  I love both cities, especially the shopping.  For some reason, fashion in Europe is better.  The look.  The style.  The sexy/classy vibe.  I love it!  I'm going home with some cool pieces, some trendy, some classy, all super fun.  My friend Stephanie has shown me the best places.  She is a fashion diva - tres chic!  So when in Paris, I recommend shopping at Massimo Dutti and Kookai.  My favorite areas are Chatelet and the shopping on Rue des Rosiers... in my opinion they are the best locations for French fashion.  After 2 days of shopping, I'm beat.  Now trying to sort out how to pack all this back in my little suitcase... hummm - creativity is needed.  I'm so excited to start wearing some of my new looks - yeah to shopping in Paris!
Check out Massimo Dutti
Check out Kookai

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like fun, maybe someday. I can always stroll around Easton and pretend I am in the streets of Paris. It is a lot easier to get back home!!:) Have fun!

    ReplyDelete