Wednesday, August 8, 2012

London Fun - Olympics Yeah

 London during Olympic festivities has been awesome.  Crowded but amazing.  The city is full of life.  People from all over the world... it's exciting to see so many cultures coming together in one place.   England has done an amazing job of turning the city into this magical place.  The evenings are bursting with life.  From Hype Park to Green Park to The Queen's River Walk... these are must see places for Olympic fun.  I am so happy that I was able to go and meet my good friends from Vienna.  I'm also very fortunate to have worked with the Acro-Yoga Company of London on this trip as well.  I keep meeting so many great people.  My life is truly blessed.  Enjoy the pictures.  Next stop, South of France for a little yoga retreat.  Namaste!  :)






No comments:

Post a Comment