Friday, August 3, 2012

Olympics in London

I'm heading to London today.  Leaving Paris for 4 days at the Olympic Games.  Excited to be in a city where so many cultures are merging.  Meeting with old and new friends from all over the globe in London is sure to be fun.  One of my best friends from Vienna is flying to meet me and I'm staying with some yogi's.  This is sure to be a fun weekend filled with lots of laughter, pub crawling, and maybe even a little yoga.  Going to watch some Olympic games and just let the weekend naturally unfold.  I find that when I travel with an open agenda and no set plans, it always turns out to be better than what I could have put together.  So, to a fun weekend in London... then to the South of France for a yoga retreat.  I am blessed! 

No comments:

Post a Comment