Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Pinkberry & Rajko

Rajko is the name of my imaginary friend sitting next to me in this photo...  NO - I'm just kidding - if you could only see the look of sarcasm on my face as I said that you'd be laughing with me.  As I sit in Europe, there is no Pinkberry to be found.  This was a weekly outing where I would meet either my best friend Christine or Rajko.  Usually after teaching a couple of spin and yoga classes at CSUF, we would meet.  Wednesday night = Pinkberry night. 
For those of you that do not know what you're missing out on, Pinkberry is only the best (and most expensive I might add) frozen yougrt in all of L.A.  During our weekly fest we would sit and laugh - laugh so hard we cried, while eating our yummy yogurt and catching up on life.  Some of my "I'm laughing so hard my ribs hurt" experiences have been at Pinkberry.  And the staff loved us.  They looked forward to our Wednesday night giggle fests.  When I went in this summer (where the photos were taken) the staff asked for Rajko... so we sat at our usual spot outside and took this photo pretending he was there.  :-) 
I am getting ready to fly back to Los Angeles. 
Rajko and Pinkberry await!!!
Happy Birthday Raj :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment