Friday, October 8, 2010

Laguna Beach hits Venice - ITALY that is...

Two of my clients from Laguna Beach are coming to Europe.  Saturday I hop on a flight to Venice, Italy to meet Lonnie and Cindy... I can not wait.  The Seide's are wonderful people who I met when I was their spin instructor.  Now, they are friends.  Italy - here we come!!!

Venice is one of my favorite cities... and as Cindy pointed out, it's where Prosecco was made... my favorite drink of choice.  It's this Italian wine - a dry sparking wine that tastes like Champagne.  And, it's made right outside of Venice.  Who knew??? 

So, here is to a good time with friends - in one of the most beautiful cities in the world.  The Seide's are bringing me a new pair of spin shoes, but something tells me I won't be putting them on this weekend.  :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment