Friday, October 15, 2010

Flying to Rome...

My good friend and Laguna Beach neighbor, Annie, is coming to visit me in Europe.  I have had a countdown and finally the day has arrived.  I am meeting her at the airport and we are heading directly to Rome...  We have been invited to a Vineyard in Tuscany.  This is the wine harvest season in Italy and we have been asked to attend the Harvest Party for one of the vineyards!  I do not know how I end up in these situations but all I can say is Thank You Dear God!!!  So, we arrive in Rome - are picked up by locals who will drive us to Tuscany where we will stay at the Vineyard.  
Check out the place... it looks amazing http://www.salcheto.it/
To a good time in Italy.  Returning to a country I love.  :-)
Stay tuned as I will post some proper photos of the Salcheto Vineyard Harvest Party...  
Now - off to packing... what to wear, what to wear?!?  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment