Thursday, October 14, 2010

Canals and Prosecco











Venice, Italy - my favorite spot on the entire globe!  
I have been to this city 4 times and every time I fall in love all over again. This visit was one of the best! Lonnie and Cindy (Laguna Beach-ers) came and I met them. We had so much fun. The Seide's are amazing!  Not kidding, they have a way of creating community that I love. When I arrived they had already gotten the hook-ups for private parties and gondola rides.  
Our trip was based on great food, great prosecco, great pictures, and laughter.
We ate gelato and cannolis for lunch.  Drank Prosecco like water.  And took over 500 photos of canals!!! Seriously not sure what our obsession was with canals but we have the pictures to prove it.
Went to a party hosted by a local Venetian restaurant owner - listened to live jazz and danced the night away.  It was such a fun weekend.  I miss my CA friends and having 2 come and visit was priceless.
Sometimes I feel like I am living a dream.  Yeah, I have days where all I want to do is cry or days where life is tough but I try my hardest to look at the good.  The more gratitude I give - the more blessings that come my way.  I am incredibly grateful for this season in my life.
To Venice Italy.  To Canals and Prosecco.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment