Thursday, January 24, 2013

Leonardo Da Vinci

Some people say having a puppy is like having a small child. When my family got me a dog for Christmas maybe they were trying to give me a hint that I needed to start thinking about having children... This dog is wonderful! It's also a huge commitment as a single woman who loves to travel. Good for me I guess. Leonardo Da Vinci, known as Leo, has real spirit. He is such a good dog. Very social and great with people. I take him with me to all of my classes...down dog now has a new meaning. I believe in community and the support of those in one's life, so Leo is a community dog. More people known him in Laguna than they know me. I'm just that gal that owns Leo...fine by me. People love to love on this little guy. Leo was the runt of is litter. At now almost 4 months he weighs 4lbs. Here's to having a fun little new guy in my life with a big happy heart. Love Leo - Now, let's just hope my cat Mother Teresa falls in love with her new puppy brother soon...



No comments:

Post a Comment