Thursday, January 24, 2013

EGYPT, Jordan and Israel

So when my best guy friend had his visa denied last summer and was not able to return to the US for a year I was sad. However, when life gives you lemons - make fucking lemonade! I often find that life can throw curve balls, but it's what we do with the unexpected that makes life interesting. I choose to find the silver lining.
My friend and I decided to meet up somewhere in the world. Over Skype we each listed the top 3 places we wanted to see Internationally. Many fun places where mentioned but EGYPT was the common thread. We researched the Middle East and found ourselves booking a cruise to Egypt, Jordan and Israel. Here's to two days of traveling. I'm flying to Paris, then Rome where I meet Rajko, and together we fly into Cairo. Here's to a fun adventure. Here's to riding camels, seeing the Pyramids, walking through Petra, and exploring Jerusalem. Stay tuned for fun travel writing and photos...

No comments:

Post a Comment