Friday, April 20, 2012

Wine Tasting

Today I am going wine tasting with a good friend.  The last time we went wine tasting together was on a lush vineyard of our friends in Italy.  Today we are headed off to not so much Tuscany, but rather traveling to Temecula.  It's my day off and we are going to check out some vineyards.  The wine tasting is scheduled at noon.  Ummm, I don't think that is so smart.  I can just see the two of us by 4pm... must pace myself.
After this fun I think I'm going to detox from alcohol.  I'm not a huge fan of it anyway and I think it would do my body some good.  Many of my friends have stopped drinking and I see how much brighter and lighter their faces shine.  So yes, today after my wine tasting festivities - I'm turning to mostly nighttime tea.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment