Saturday, April 21, 2012

Meeting the Dalai Lama

Yes - Today I am going to see the Dalai Lama.  So excited.  Smiling even without having any espresso this morning.  After teaching two yoga classes I'm heading off to Long Beach to partake of some wisdom.  I've been reading his book "The Art of Happiness" and find it so intriguing.  Makes one look at happiness differently and creates a shifting worldview.  Enlightening if I do say so myself. 
I have no idea what to expect...  I have no idea what to wear...  :)  What does a girl wear when she's off to see a holy figure?  Ahhh, the things that go through my mind!
After meeting his holiness I'm jaunting off to Santa Monica pier where the International Music and Yoga Festival - TADASANA is held.  Loads of concerts and fun events dedicated to this Earth Day Weekend.  Stay tuned for pictures and an update on my time with the Dalai Lama.
Sometimes I just have to pinch myself... after I figure out what to wear :)

No comments:

Post a Comment