Wednesday, April 11, 2012

I think I have Turrets...

Not kidding - random things are coming out of my mouth!
One might call it funny; I think I have turrets...  Embarrassing yoga moment number 28:  I have a new job working at a very very nice studio.  At the end of a yoga flow, I told the women to bring their feet together, rock from side to side, and MASSAGE THEIR SHIT BONES!  What is wrong with me?!?!  I do not know where that came from.  I meant to say Massage Your Sit Bones.  If you could only have seen the look on their faces.  I could not stop laughing.  They were not laughing... 
Just earlier this year I told people in my yoga class to take a deep breath in, exhale out, and FOCUS ON THEIR BREASTS.  Again, what is wrong with me?!?!  I do not know where that came from either.  I meant to say Focus on Your Breath.  What can I say, I'm a little on the goofy side. 
I promise I'm not a pervy yoga teacher...  I just think I have turrets

No comments:

Post a Comment