Sunday, April 22, 2012

New Yoga Studio Opening

My good friend is opening a community based yoga studio this weekend.  I am so happy that I get to be a part of something bigger than myself.  Last night after seeing the Dalai Lama I was with her in the space getting it ready for today.  It's better than I could have imagined.  Rooms are beautiful filled with inspiring art.  It's zen.  It's inviting.  No mirrors in the class rooms.  A place for people to come and try all styles of yoga.  I'll be teaching at Ritual 5 days a week and excited to see how bringing back authentic yoga to the community of Laguna Beach will change things... in a good way!

Ritual Yoga Arts is a new yoga studio opening in Laguna Beach.  The Grand Opening is today, on Earth Day.   Join me as I teach a kick off class from 12:00 - 1:00pm (Vinyasa Flow).  Classes are donation based with money going to charity. 

No comments:

Post a Comment