Friday, March 23, 2012

Let it Unfold

If there is one thing I’ve learned it’s that life has its own natural way of unfolding.  No plans can create the Universe’s flow for one’s life.  There is no need to worry about what is the best path for life.  For the best path will be presented naturally.  When things are meant to happen – the stars align – doors open – it’s peaceful with a level of ease.  When things are forced – I have come to realize that I am not in the flow of the universal rhythm that I so long to follow.  I’m learning to step back, wait, create the space, and allow things to naturally unfold.  Things always work out and usually better than what I could have forced on my own.  I am to just be me, enjoy the beauty of the world and just be...  Breathing in life and appreciating the small things along the way. 
One thing I have learned.. Life has a natural way of unfolding...

No comments:

Post a Comment