Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Friendships Worldwide



Friendship is beautiful to me and I truly try to honor the relationship.  I have friends all over the world and they are friends.  Life is meant to be shared.  Life is sweeter with good friends.  As the summer is approaching and I'm planning another European jaunt I reflect upon travel with friends...  When living in Europe I was able to fly to Germany to visit my friend Ilona.  Took a plane to England and stayed with my friend Gemma in Leister, then went to London and stayed with my yoga friend Elina.  Flew to Italy to meet Laguna Beach friends and during that trip met Georgia.  Returned back to Italy with another Laguna Beach neighbor where I met friends Jill and Ron who own a vineyard in Tuscany.  Went to Paris for a weekend with Stephie and met her hubby Kevin.  My friends Seth and Christoph joined me for a fun surprise in France.  Took my mother to Venice and met back up with Georgia for her birthday party.  If I had enough time I would have flown to Florence to stay with Jill, visit Rebecca in Kosovo, taken a train to Croatia to meet up with Ana again, planned a time to see Louise in Scotland, gone to Spain to meet my friends Mayra and Raquel, and gone to Ireland to stay with yoga friend Eileen… just ran out of time.  I even had Bernie buy a ticket for me and Ilona to fly to Sweden.  Looking back living in Vienna with the Blaschitz boys was a true highlight.  Life truly is beautiful.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment