Thursday, July 28, 2011

YOGA WOODSTOCK

Wanderlust 2011.  Lake Tahoe, California...  Here I come!!!
Getting ready to get my fun, funky, yoga hippie on for a weekend.
I call this event the closest thing I can find that's similar to Woodstock...  yoga-style.  :)
Driving up north with another yoga teacher I work with at Cal State Fullerton... Samantha and I are in for a journey.  People come from all over the world.  4 days in the beautiful mountains, with 4 stages of music and more yoga classes/workshops to choose from than one could imagine.  I am so happy to go and be a student not a teacher.  Excited to come back with new ideas for my classes and my private yoga clients. 
I have a feeling this is going to be a fun experience.  Neither Sam or I know how to pitch a tent... and we are camping... and we just found out the camp site does not have a shower... ummmm... this is going to be interesting as there are thousands of us attending this festival!
Check it out at Wanderlust 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment