Saturday, October 30, 2010

Maid of Honor in a Wedding :)

While I have been a bridesmaid 11 times, yes 11...
I have never been a maid of honor.
This weekend I am flying back to Los Angeles to be the maid of honor in one of my best friends weddings.  It is such a privilege for me. 
I love this woman like crazy and would do anything for her.
Ms. France, soon to be Mrs. Rhonda Fox - here is to your wedding and a weekend filled with fun.
I'm getting excited about the Friday night girls party.  The Saturday wedding. 
And, I'm even coming up with ideas for decorating the car and other things that are not appropriate for me to write about in a blog... let's see how sneaking can I be! :-)
It's been over 3 months since I've seen my dear friends Rhonda and Lisa.  They are my soul sisters. Now I get to fly in and be apart of one of their weddings. 
Can't wait, Can't wait, Can't wait. 

No comments:

Post a Comment