Saturday, June 18, 2011

Private Yoga

My business is yoga.  I am one of the few who gets to do what they truly love for a living.  I am incredibly grateful.  And while I teach a lot of yoga classes, private yoga is my favorite.  I love my clients. 

To me, if one can do private yoga, that is the way to go.  It's time just for you.  No one else.  Time set aside to love yourself, de-stress your body, clear your mind, and make room for peace and relaxation (while getting proper technique and hands-on assists).  It's beautiful, really.

No private yoga session looks the same.  As everyone is different with different needs, so are the workouts designed.  I work to create a save place for the client.  I always say to them that what happens in private yoga, stays in private yoga. :) They have permission to be themselves, knowing that I am creating space and holding that space for them to just be.  We meditate, we flow, we workout, we sweat, we even do yogi push-ups and yogi crunches.  Sometimes we even chant!  I am so honored and blessed to get to work with people, creating space for them to connect the body and mind.  Making room for a little peace and zen... one private yoga session at a time.   - Namaste! 
Click here to learn more about Private Yoga with Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment