Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Feeling Enlightened...

I met a Guru this week.  A Buddhist Lama.  Went to LA, off Santa Monica Blvd, to hear his teachings and lecture.  He talked for 3 hours.  Listened.  Learned.  We meditated.  The event went until 2AM!  The experience was quite enlightening.  Ever since I have met him, he gave me his blessing and then put his third-eye to my third-eye I have felt like I’m floating.  It’s been 4 days now and it’s like I’m still on cloud 9.  I don’t want it to end, yet I feel the spiritual/out of body experience hard to describe in words.  I feel a new sense of peace. 
When I went up to meet the Lama, even if you are not Buddhist you can go up and get a blessing from him, we had a connection.  It was personal.  It was real.  He said some amazing things to me.  Things that are not usually said…  When I think of our interaction and the words we exchanged with each other, it makes me teary-eyed.  Complete gratitude.  Utter peace.  I have a calm and a knowning about my life that I have not had.  I am grateful beyond words.  Thank you Lama Ole and my Buddhist friends in LA for a wonderful time of teaching and meditation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment