Friday, September 24, 2010

Teaching Yoga in Vienna

I love yoga - I really do!  Teaching yoga makes me happy.  I come from a family of teachers, and while they do not teach yoga - teaching has been instilled in me from my early days.  I love to see people learn, try new things, and grow along the way.  It's great to help others - being a yoga teacher is perfect for me.  Today I taught a Vinyasa Flow Yoga class at a new gym in Vienna.  The pics are from the studio  www.beers.at
It was fun.  I left smiling.

Yoga is helpful on so many levels.  It fosters peace, relaxes the mind, helps the body... and anyone can do it.   I can't believe that I am actually living in Europe - teaching yoga.  This is a dream come true.  I am grateful.  As I ended my yoga class this morning, I shared this mantra with the students... "Appreciate other.  Be generous.  Tell them.  Don't keep it all to yourself."  So friends, family, and blog followers - I appreciate you.  Thanks for being a part of my life.  You add to it and you are important to me. Namaste!

1 comment: