Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Skyping with Grandma

My Grandma is 81.  Her name is Reva... Grandma Reva.  She is funny.  She is ornery.  And Skyping with her is one of my favorite things.  Love it!   She can't believe that we can talk and see each other via computer.  I spoke with her just this week and she was telling me she was invited to an Open House for a funeral home.  Said they remodeled the place and invited the old people in town... She was going but thought it was stupid.  "Who has drinks and appetizers at a funeral home and invites old people!", she commented...  

We talk and I ask her advice on life.  She shares with me her wisdom and makes me laugh.  I am grateful to her and my mom for their sense of humor.  They laugh a lot.  We laugh a lot.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment