Wednesday, September 15, 2010

London calling

Bond,  Katie Bond. 
Yes, that is me. 
Bond, James Bond.  007. 
The actual name of my father...

I am England Bound.
A girls weekend in the UK.
Fly out of Vienna tomorrow for a long weekend in old Britain.  
As I start to pack, I am really excited to see girlfriends.  I will be staying with my good friend Gemma in Leicester... She has been to my house several times in Laguna Beach and now for the first time I will see her hometown. 

I will also be meeting friends Elina, Kirsty, and Eve in London.  Friends from yoga and life - I am excited to take some yoga classes where I can understand what they are saying.  The German yoga classes I've been taking have been a little challenging.  Love the connection and bond of yoga teachers... 

So, here is to a good weekend.  I've been so busy moving, working, and adjusting to the culture of Europe that I have not let myself just have some fun girl time.  It's finally here.  I can't wait!!!
What should I pack?  What to wear?  What sites should I see?
I hear London calling...

No comments:

Post a Comment