Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Beautiful Bangkok

Yesterday my feet hit the ground for the first time in Asia.  Yes, this is true.  While I have traveled extensively, beautiful Thailand is new to me.  Bangkok is the location.  Not only are most locals very friendly, but beauty can be found all around the city.  I find when traveling, it's often what you make it.  You can choose the see the average or you can choose to see the good... to find the wonderful.  I side with the latter. For example: My taxi driver shared his afternoon fuzzy fruit snack with me.  The lady who gave me a 1-hour foot massage for $8 is my new bestie, and the flowers featured in the photo below cost me less than $1.  It's the little things in life that make me smile.  Also, getting gorgeous flowers and a foot massage for under $10 bucks helps!  Oh how I'm excited to explore Beautiful Bangkok...

No comments:

Post a Comment