Friday, February 1, 2013

The Dead Sea

A place like no other. Honestly, I live by the ocean and I've never seen anything like this before in my lifetime. Located on the coast of Israel, The Dead Sea is famous for its richness in minerals. People come from all over the world to soak in this water. High in salt, known for this amazing mud it produces, and rich in so many other minerals it's no wonder Dead Sea spa products are sold everywhere, yes practically everywhere. The water is a combination of blues, greens, and turquoise so bright and stunning. It is said that the waters of this sea are healing. Good for almost any skin condition and supposedly does wonders for the body and face. When entering the water locals recommend that you be over 16 and not stay in for longer than 20 minutes. All I can say is this... I can't wait to return. The Dead Sea is truly amazing!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment