Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Laughter is Good Medicine...

This week in yoga I decided to emphasize laughter.  I often find that funny things happen to me.  Humor has been my long time friend.  So, as the holiday season is approaching I decided to highlight how laughter can help  through the seasons.  Be on the look out for funny things, they are all around you...
For example - two weeks ago, I was invited to a house wedding reception in Los Angeles.  Wanting to look as cute as I could, I wore a sleek black dress with high black boots and a trendy scarf (I'm single).  I get to the house and they have a no shoes policy.  WHAT?  No shoes... this is not good!  I also have a fetish for fun socks and had on the most ridiculous pair under those hot black boots.  Sometimes ya just gotta roll with life.  Take a deep breath, laugh, and go with it.  I took off the boots (picture insert of socks worn at wedding).  Needless to say, I received many stares and left the party single and laughing.  I'm still laughing. 
Sometimes Laughter is Good Medicine...

No comments:

Post a Comment