Monday, November 22, 2010

yoga & gratitude

The pictures were taken in Portugal one summer. Photos of a little acro-yoga while spending a month in Spain studying yoga.

I have found that no matter where I go or what I do - I can always take yoga with me.

I love to help others connect the mind and body.  As I sit getting ready to celebrate Thanksgiving in Europe - I am grateful for the opportunity to be a yoga teacher.  I hold the job very dear to my heart and express gratitude to all the students and fellow yoga friends that are in my life. I find the more gratitude I express - the more the world offers... I am grateful for the little things as well as the big things. Taking time to sit and reflect on the good I have in my life creates peace and space for more blessings... may you take the time to do the same and express gratitude for the things in your life...
Shanti Shanti Shanti - Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment