Monday, November 8, 2010

Family Dinner

Community is important to me.
Living life - really living life with people - that's what it's all about.
There is this thing I like to do called Family Dinner.
Something special happens when cooking and sitting down to share a meal.
Once a week - friends, neighbors, etc.
We get together. 
We cook.
We eat.
We laugh.
We have no agenda.
We sit and talk about life.  
We are creating community.
No matter where I go or what country I may live - from the beaches of California, to European cities, to the bushes of Kenya, to the countryside in Ohio.  Family Dinner will always be a part of my life.
I was just back in CA and was able to have dinner with my good friends.  Now I've landed back in Europe and hope to get the crew together this week and cook, laugh, share life stories...
Community is important to me...

No comments:

Post a Comment