Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Stinky feet

The flight attendants must be having hot flashes! I've not been this cold on a plane maybe ever. It's 102 degrees where I'm headed but the temperature on the flight feels like minus-2. I'm drinking coffee trying to stay warm.
The man next to me smells like a combination of stinky feet and alcohol. Thank goodness he's so tipsy that all he can do is sleep.
My flight was 1 hour delayed and my connection flight already missed. On standby with hopes of returning back home so I can open the yoga studio tomorrow morning and teach my 7am yoga class. Fingers crossed I'll be off the hot-flash, drunk passenger plane soon... Coffee to keep me warm and hopes of a standby connection... And even with all this, I still love traveling. It's the journey and the unknown I find fascinating. Oh no, the passed out drunk man next to me has just started snoring!

No comments:

Post a Comment