Sunday, October 30, 2011

Nieces

I'm grateful that I get to be an aunt.  My older brother has two nieces and they are the loves of my life.  I can only imagine how life will be when I have kids.  Ryane and Reese (4 and 6).  The sad part is they live 2,000 miles away and I do not get to see them as often as I'd like.  During the month of October I had to fly back East 2 times and was able to spend some fun weekends with them.  We painted pumpkins, carved pumpkins, had a slumber-party, made their mom a birthday cake, sang goofy songs, danced around grandma's house... it was beyond fun.  I love that I have two little women in my life.  They add so much value, like a sweetness only kids can create.  I'm so grateful for my nieces and hope to always have a close relationship with them both.  Love you Ryane and Reese! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment