Tuesday, November 9, 2010

how much can happen in a week

I am back from a week in California.
I allowed myself to sleep today - no alarm.
18 hours later I awoke!
It feels good to be back in Europe.
I'm finding that I love both places equally. 

Cali was fun.  It's home to me.  I arrived and went straight to maid of honor duties.  The wedding was nice.  At the reception I was so tired I drank coffee while everyone else had alcohol, and I tried not to fall asleep in my food... jetlag had hit!
The week consisted of teaching yoga and spin classes, ending a dating relationship, starting a new one (yeah, who knew - but when it happens it just happens), spending time with friends, and eating tons of guacamole.  My skin is starting to turn a slight shade of green from all the guac I enhaled.  I think I might even look like a walking avocado.
My love for my family, friends, the beach, my clients, yoga classes, amazing spin classes, and a new found hope in love has been confirmed.  As I travel the globe, I am happy.
California will always be home to me.
Here's to another good nights sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment