Wednesday, September 3, 2014

My BF is Preggers

On my drive to LA yesterday I received a call.  Having missed one of my best friends last couple of attempts to connect I was happy that I had time to chat.  There was this feeling, I can't describe but sometimes you just know.  I was telling her about how I was traveling to Atwater Village to meet up with friends and go to The Greek theater to see the English artist David Gray and then get on a plane at 6am fly to New York City for a weekend of fun.  "I wish I had your life," she exclaimed.  I laughed and said, "it always appears better than what it seems..." Then I said something along the lines of tell me the news.  I could feel it.  Good friends are connected - even when miles away.  She paused and said, "I'm pregnant!"  I screamed over the phone with excitement.  Really, this gal has had the worst shit happen to her and she stayed positive.  After beating cancer at the age of 30, she is happy, healthy, working an incredible job, married to her true love and now finally having a baby.  It anyone deserves all these blessings, it is my dear friend.  She has a heart of gold and has had her share of hardships.  I could not be happier... Christine is preggers!!!! Due mid-March, auntie Katie is ready to love and welcome this little pices baby into the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment