Thursday, September 4, 2014

Flying

I'm traveling today.  3:30am alarm and I still find myself loving the process... Well, maybe not the 2 hour delay once we boarded the flight... That was pretty sucky, but life is what you make of it.  I'm headed to New York City for a weekend of bliss.  It's a birthday gathering for one of my yoga clients, turned amazing life-long friend.  I'm writing somewhere above the air as we speak.  Dog is asleep and I'm happy that I have creative time to think and write and not be bothered by a cell phone.  Here's to a fun weekend in NYC with girlfriends, yoga, dogs, art gallery openings, walks in the park, dinner parties, and of course mucho vino.  Stay tuned for more.  This traveling/fair trade/yoga teacher (me) feels inspired to write once again and the feeling is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment