Monday, August 11, 2014

Cooking School in Chiang Mai

I recently returned from a trip East where I took a cooking course.  It was my favorite part of the holiday.  I love cooking and as I get older, I seem to enjoy it more.  Being in Thailand with locals who took me to the food markets to buy items fresh was heaven to me.  I learned a lot in a one day cooking course.  I also ate like a queen!  From homemade pesto to soup to sticky rice to curry dishes, I made it all and enjoyed the party of flavors.  So inspired after leaving the culinary school with a cookbook,  I went to the market in Chaing Mai and bought my own special spices and herbs.  They are now with me state-side.  Happy and ready to be and artist in the kitchen - all I need is a wok and a hungry boyfriend to cook for.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment