Friday, July 18, 2014

Life

Over the last year my life has been in a series of high and lows.  I've traveled to Egypt, Mexico, Democratic Republic of Congo, and I leave next week for Thailand.  Life...
I've lost things that hurt more than I knew grieving could ache.  Yet in deep pain and sickness, I've also gained a wonderful non-profit helping women.  Yoga and Fair Trade have become my personal mission.  It seems lately that I'm in a constant state of busy, maybe busy is the new normal?   Yet, I don't want to lose myself while helping others.  Balance is the key to Life.  As I look to my 35th birthday next week - I am happy and yet feel alone.  I am working and yet know there is so much more I could do.  I am me.  Living this life one day at a time - grateful for what I have yet knowing the best is yet to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment