Friday, June 1, 2012

A Crow on my Patio

I've had this crow on my patio.  Thought is was injured as for the last two days it has not left the outdoor living space and cried like a baby from sun down to sun up.  I'm losing sleep over this damn bird.  Considered going out and trying to give it food but then thought twice...
Today as I'm sleep deprived and wearing white yoga spandex pants (I only wear these when not in my right mind) I decided to call the rescue to see if there was anything that could be done for this poor bird.  I called.  The man in uniform came.  In my tight white yoga pants I sent a text to my private yoga client letting them know I'd be there in one sec as I was taking care of this bird situation... my text went through as, "I'll be there in one sex."  Hate auto correct!
Text sent.  Standing by police officer I accidentally said out lout "OH SHIT!" 
He said, "Can I help you?"  I said, "Oh, sorry I was sending a text and meant to say something else and auto correct goofed it for me."  We both laughed and agreed that auto correct on text has led us both to some embarrassing moments.  Whew~ 
So, outside we go to my back patio.  Bird is there.  Bird is removed.  I am grateful.  Tell him how I was so tired that if I had one more night of that damn bird I was going to shoot myself.  I was kidding.  He took me serious.  Never tell a man who is dressed as a cop that you're thinking of shooting yourself!  They do not find humor in dramatic yoga teachers who can't text spell and wear white spandex - or do they.  He left laughing...
I'm just glad I can get some sleep.  I no longer have a crow on my back patio.

No comments:

Post a Comment