Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Mental Vacation

I've taken the last month off - a mental vacation so to say.
Within the month, I have unloaded all my belongings from storage - after a 6 month move to Europe,
Moved into a quiet retreat that I can call home,
And allowed myself some proper time to rest. 

Turning one's brain off is necessary from time to time.
I call it a MENTAL VACATION. 
I suggest you try it sometime.
One is still present - Still in the moment.
But, there is no thought about the past or the future.
No to-do list.  No worry.
Just being. 
It's freeing.  It's refreshing. 
It allows room for creativity to re-enter the life.
A little zen can even be found...

Take a mental vacation, even for a week. 
See how your stress and mood begin to shift.
Mental holidays or mental vacas as I like to call them are great!
I'm back and feeling good after some needed brain R&R...

No comments:

Post a Comment