Thursday, January 6, 2011

The Coffee House

I have traveled to many places visiting the latest trendy coffee shops.  Most are chic, with a trendy euro vibe where you can sit, relax and enjoy the latest cup of joe.  In my latest trip back to visit family in Ohio for the holidays, I was introduced to a new cafe.
The Coffee House in Waverly is suprisingly very modern.  I walked in after living 6 months in Europe and it felt as if I had never left.  This quirky coffee house has a cabaret essence with funky tables, mirrors, and the latest Rolling Stones magazines.
The co-owner's Ashley and Jennifer are fun, laid back, and ready to serve.  They have done their research and know how to properly brew coffee from all over the world.  These women have teachable spirits and go to the roots of the culture so brewing is done properly.  And, they serve amazing food.  This coffee house, which was once an old bank, has kept its charm.  The place is cutting-edge and it does not even know it.   If you are ever driving through Southern Ohio, stop by the Coffee House in Waverly.  I guarantee you will not be disappointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment